Friday, June 19, 2015

Yaki

On Thursday June 11th, the kindergarten children participated in a sing along with Yaki. Colin, Ava, Brandon, Jane, Noah and Clara even got to perform in a duo with Yaki (performances are in the ePortfolios).


Here are the children favourite songs:

Juliet: The Ketchup song. I like lasagna and rice with my ketchup.

Roberto: The Ketchup song. I don`t like ketchup but I will say it because it is funny. I like ketchup on my French fries.I enjoyed the Dinosaur song too.

Giuliana: I enjoyed the Ketchup song.

Ava: My favourite was Banana Feet.

Folu: When my friends got to play the guitar.

Preston: The song My Big Banana Feet.

Mahmoud: Shake it off.

Ayvah: The Big Banana Feet.

Ivy: My favourite song was The Big Banana Feet.

Luke: Ms. Natalie puts ketchup on her burger and Luke puts ketchup on his burger too.

Colin: When he was playing the song YMCA.

Jolian: The Ketchup song. I like ketchup with my sandwich.

Kaitlyn: The Ketchup song. I like hot dogs, hamburgers and fries with my ketchup.

Nahisha: The Ketchup song. I like hamburgers, fries and hot dogs with my ketchup.

Krishna: The Ketchup. I like chocolate with ketchup.

Noah: My Big Banana Feet song.

Clara: When he sang My Big Banana Feet.

Isidore: The Ketchup song. Ketchup with yogurt.

Jane: The Ketchup song. I like hot dogs and burgers with my ketchup.

Rose: The Ketchup song. I like it on my hot dogs.

Brandon: The Ketchup song. I like ketchup with Gummy Bears.

Antonio: The Ketchup song. I like french fries with my ketchup.

Alessio: The Ketchup song. I like to dip it with my french friends.

Faith-Lynn: The Wheels on the Bus.

Jolian: The Dinosaur song.







No comments:

Post a Comment