Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Three Little Javelinas

We read thes story The Three Little Javelinas. Then we comparared this story from the original version The three Little Pigs.



Different
Title: The Three Little Pigs
Character: Wolf
Setting: Forest
The first house is made of straw.
Title: The Three Little Javelinas
Character: Coyote
Setting: Desert
The first house is made of tumbleweeds.
Same
Characters: 3 pigs
Problem: The wolf/ coyote wants to eat the three little pigs
Ending: The wolf/ coyote got his tail on fire.
Sayings: “Little pig, little pig, let me come in.” “Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!” “Then I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in.”
The houses being blown.
The second house is made of sticks and the third is made of bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment